exams and term papers got you stressed out and run down? well just remember, no matter how poorly you do, and no matter how much better everyone else does, no one is getting a job when they graduate
When Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) is preparing to draw Rose (Kate Winslet), he tells her to “Over on the bed… the couch.” The line was scripted “Over on that couch”, but DiCaprio made an honest mistake and James Cameron liked it so much he kept it in.
fun fact everybody
So really, he fucks up in every film he’s in, but the director always decides to keep it going
maybe that’s why he hasn’t got an oscar
You better take that back
do you really think he would still make such great movies if he wont an oscar? He’s making such amazing ones BECAUSE he doesnt have on.
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ krikor jabotian s/s 2011
A tree smiles knowing there’s life after death.
- globally, 77,600,000 girls do not attend school
- there are 33,000,000 fewer girls than boys in primary education
- girls with secondary education are 6 times less likely to be married as children
- a girl with 7 years of schooling in the developing world will have 2.2 fewer children
- a child born to a literate mother is 50% more likely to survive past the age of 5
- two thirds of the 775,000,000 illiterate adults, and 63% of illiterate youth, are female
- literate mothers are twice as likely to immunize their children and send them to school
- a girl who completes basic education is 3 times less likely to contract HIV
- a girl earns 20% more as an adult for every additional year of education she receives
- a nation’s GDP rises an average of 3% when 10% more its girls attend school
- less than 2% of international development funds are specifically allocated to girls
- school is not free in over 50 countries
photos: (1) malala yousafza before addressing the un; (2) joey l. of a school for the hamar tribe in ethiopia; (3) beawiharta in jakarta of students who risk life crossing a collpased bridge to get to school; (4) muhammed muheisen in pakistan; (5) altaf gadri of an unofficial school run for slum dwellers held under a bridge in new delhi; (6) paula bronstein of burmese refugees in thailand at a school in their refugee camp; (7) noah seelam in hyderabad, india; (8) per anders pettersson, uganda; (9) lana slezic in afghanistan; (10) roberto schmidt in afghanistan, where acid attacks and poisoning of water by the taliban is on the increase at schools for girls